Sunday, June 03, 2012.
This is my first ever blog thing, so please bare with me. First off, I am a 17 year old male in Running Start. I have 3 "Dads" and 2 "Moms", one little half-sister and a dog named Sunny. I like to swim for fun and competitively. I also run and bike. Running Start is a program where you can take college while being enrolled in High School. I am currently a junior (11th grade), and am going through some family problems.
I have a great life. I have a job, I have my license and I have good grades. I know you are probably thinking, well crap... Another one of these teenager emo/goth people. To let you know, I have never smoked, done any sort of drug (except prescribed medicine for when I was super sick.) I do not drink. It is not appealing nor does it taste very good. (Little sips here and there from my family). My family and I live in a house. We own the house and do not rent it. It is a 1.5 story house, with an added on upstairs. It is a 1.5 bathroom and a 3 bedroom house. It is a good house. I have lots of friends and a few selected that are very close. One of them lives a few houses down in my neighborhood. I am able to say my feelings, but it doesn't seem to be enough. I like my life very much, but I am not happy.
I was the first and only son of my father Clint (Dad number 1) and my mother Meagan (Mother number 1). Meagan had me the day after her twentieth birthday, and Clint was around his mid twenties. They broke up and then Meagan left with me in custody and Clint pissed off. I got to see him for the next 15 years every two weeks for 1 day. Three years later, Meagan married my step-dad Tod (Dad number 2). They had my little half-sister Mariah. During this time I started school. Three years later, Tod and Meagan got a divorce and Meagan left with me and Mariah in tow. Next we met Jay, my step-step-dad (3rd and final Dad). Meagan and Jay are still currently together 10 years later. About 3 years ago, Tod remarried to Teri (Mother number 2). I was Tod's best man.
If I can think of anything else, I will edit it and let you readers know. (Even though there aren't going to be any).
No comments:
Post a Comment